SEtUp anD conFiGUration probLEMS
1. MY PoE DEVICE WILL NOT POWER ON OR THE CONNECTION IS UNSTABLE, EVEN
THOUGH POWER IS BEING SUPPLIED TO THE DPE-101G1?
- DPE-101GI supports up to 19.2 watts to Powered Device, however, the quality and length of the
Ethernet cable may impact the reception of the PoE power. Generally speaking, with standard
CAT.5e cable, the DPE-101GI can provide 16 watts for distances of up to 100 meters.
- DPE-101GI supplies power via pins 4, 5, 7, 8. Some legacy cables have only 4 pins 1, 2, 3, 6
that cannot deliver PoE power.
- Some PoE devices have multiple LAN ports, and not all LAN ports support PoE function. Please
ensure that the device is connected to the correct port.
2. MY PoE DEVICE DOES NOT HAVE A GIGABIT PoE PORT. CAN THE DPE-101GI SUPPLY
POWER TO MY DEVICE?
- Yes, both the Data Port and P+Data Port of the DPE-101GI comply with the IEEE802.3/3u/3ab
standard, and support 10/100/100M auto speed negotiation.
United Kingdom (Mon-Fri) website: http://www.dlink.co.uk FTP: ftp://ftp.dlink.co.uk
Home Wireless/Broadband 0871 873 3000 (9.00am–06.00pm, Sat 10.00am-02.00pm)
Managed, Smart, & Wireless Switches, or Firewalls 0871 873 0909 (09.00am- 05.30pm)
(BT 10ppm, other carriers may vary.)
All Products 1890 886 899 (09.00am-06.00pm, Sat 10.00am-02.00pm)
Phone rates: €0.05ppm peak, €0.045ppm off peak times