3. Once the back cover is removed, install three C-cell batteries (not included)
as indicated on the battery tray.
To replace the back cover, see Step 4 in "Reassembling the MOC".
Installing the Service Button Label
1. With the back cover off, hold the MOC with the back (open) side up.
2. Locate the gray front cover tab inside the MOC, above the battery tray.
3. Press the tab downward, toward the battery tray, to disengage it. Then push
it forward to slide the front cover off.
4. With the front cover off, gently press the service button to dislodge it from the
gray front frame.
Graphics to be created