• If the power/charge lamp on the camera flashes when the AC Adaptor is connected
to the wall outlet (wall socket), this indicates that charging is temporarily stopped
because the temperature is outside the recommended range. When the temperature
gets back within the appropriate range, the charging resumes. We recommend
charging the battery pack in an ambient temperature of between 10°C to 30°C
(50ºF to 86ºF).
• The battery pack may not be effectively charged if the terminal section of the
battery is dirty. In this case, wipe any dust off lightly using a soft cloth or a cotton
swab to clean the terminal section of the battery.
• When charging is finished, disconnect the AC Adaptor from the wall outlet (wall
• Be sure to use only genuine Sony brand battery packs, micro USB cable (supplied)
and AC Adaptor (supplied).
Charging time (Full charge)
The charging time is approximately 155 min. using the AC Adaptor
(supplied). The power/charge lamp lights up and then turns off immediately
when the battery pack is fully charged.
• The above charging time applies when charging a fully depleted battery pack at a
temperature of 25°C (77°F). Charging may take longer depending on conditions of
use and circumstances.
Charging by connecting to a computer
The battery pack can be charged by connecting the camera to a computer using
a micro USB cable. Connect the camera to the computer with the camera
To a USB jack