IS3016A Passive Infrared Motion Sensor with Anti-Mask - Installation Instructions
Mounting Location Guidelines
Open the Sensor
Mount the Sensor
Sensor Components and Settings
Wire the Sensor
Mounting location guidelines:
• The maximum range is obtained at a mounting height
of 2.3m (7' 6").
• Allow a clear line-of-sight to all areas to protect.
• Avoid mounting anything within 30cm (12") in front of the sensor.
• Do not directly face windows.
• Avoid close proximity to moving machinery, fluorescent lights, and
• Not for use in applications with pets.
Walk Test the Sensor
Remote LED Enable
[EN] = approved installation.
1. Turn the arrow to point to the Unlock symbol.
2. Press firmly on housing latch.
3. Gently separate the front and rear housing.