Aligning the Print Head
If printed ruled lines are misaligned or print results are otherwise unsatisfactory, adjust the print head
• If the remaining ink level is low, the print head alignment sheet will not be printed correctly.
Replace the FINE cartridge
You need to prepare: a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper (including recycled paper)*
* Be sure to use paper that is white and clean on both sides.
1. Make sure that the power is turned on.
2. Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper in the cassette.
After pushing the cassette back, the paper information registration screen is displayed on the LCD.
Select A4 or Letter for Page size, then select Register.
If a message is displayed on the screen, follow the directions in the message to complete registration.
• Be sure to load paper in the cassette. Even if you load paper on the rear tray, the print head
alignment sheet is not be printed.
3. Open the operation panel, then pull out the paper output tray.
Setup on the HOME screen.
LCD and Operation Panel
The setup menu screen will appear.
The Maintenance screen will appear.
whose ink is low.