Paper is jammed when feeding paper from cassette.
What to Do
1. Remove jammed paper.
• If the paper is jammed at the paper output slot:
• If the paper is jammed inside the printer:
Paper Is Jammed inside Printer
• If the paper is jammed at the feeder of the cassette:
Pull out the cassette, and then remove the paper slowly with both hands.
• If none of the above is applied, see
cover and to remove the paper.
2. Load paper in cassette properly.
When you load A4 or Letter-sized paper in the cassette, make sure you have extended it.
Loading Paper in the Cassette
2. Perform printing or copying again.
Removing Jammed Paper from Rear Side
to open the rear