Safety notices for your VivoTab Note 8
The bottom of the VivoTab Note 8 can get warm to hot while in use or while charging the
battery pack. When working on your VivoTab Note 8, do not place it on surfaces that can block
• This VivoTab Note 8 should only be used in environments with ambient temperatures
• Refer to the rating label on the bottom of your VivoTab Note 8 and ensure that your power
• The power adapter may become warm to hot while in use. Do not cover the adapter and keep
• Ensure that your VivoTab Note 8 is connected to a grounded power adapter before turning it
• Use only the power adapter bundled with your VivoTab Note 8.
• When using your VivoTab Note 8 on power adapter mode, the socket outlet must be near to
• Locate the input/output rating label on your VivoTab Note 8 and ensure that it matches the
• Power adapter information:
• For repairs and servicing, bring your VivoTab Note 8 with the bundled microSD card
between 0°C (°F) and °C (9°F).
adapter complies with this rating.
it away from your body while it is connected to a power source.
on for the first time.
the unit and easily accessible.
input/output rating information on your power adapter. Some VivoTab Note 8 models may
have multiple rating output currents based on the available SKU.
- Input voltage: 100-0Vac
- Input frequency: 0-0Hz
- Rating output current: A
- Rating output voltage: V
containing the Windows system recovery image to an authorized ASUS service center.
ASUS VivoTab Note 8 User Manual
11/22/13 5:55:06 PM