UL Safety Notices
• DO NOT use the VivoTab Note 8 near water, for example, near a bath tub, wash bowl, kitchen
• DO NOT use the VivoTab Note 8 during an electrical storm. There may be a remote risk of
• DO NOT use the VivoTab Note 8 in the vicinity of a gas leak.
• Do not dispose the VivoTab Note 8 battery pack in a fire, as they may explode. Check with
• Do not use power adapters or batteries from other devices to reduce the risk of injury to
Canada, Industry Canada (IC) Notices
This Class B digital apparatus complies with Canadian ICES-00, RSS-10, RSS-10, and CAN
This device and its antenna(s) must not be co-located or operating in conjunction with any
other antenna or transmitter.
Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause interference,
and () this device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause
undesired operation of the device. The IC ID for this device is 8A-M80T.
Radio Frequency (RF) Exposure Information
The radiated output power of the Wireless Device is below the Industry Canada (IC) radio
frequency exposure limits. The Wireless Device should be used in such a manner such that the
potential for human contact during normal operation is minimized.
This device has been evaluated for and shown compliant with the IC Specific Absorption Rate
("SAR") limits when installed in specific host products operated in portable exposure conditions.
Canada's REL (Radio Equipment List) can be found at the following web address:
Additional Canadian information on RF exposure also can be found at the following web
sink or laundry tub, in a wet basement or near a swimming pool.
electric shock from lightning.
local codes for possible special disposal instructions to reduce the risk of injury to persons
due to fire or explosion.
persons due to fire or explosion. Use only UL certified power adapters or batteries supplied
by the manufacturer or authorized retailers.
ASUS VivoTab Note 8 User Manual
11/22/13 5:55:07 PM