Model:EM031MGG Read these instructions carefully before using your microwave oven, and keep it carefully. If you follow the instructions, your oven will provide you with many years of good service. SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY...
(2) HINGES AND LATCHES (broken or loosened) (3) DOOR SEALS AND SEALING SURFACE (d) The oven should not be adjusted or repaired by anyone except properly qualified service personnel. Specifications Model: EM031MGG Rated Voltage: 120V~60Hz Rated Input Power(Microwave): 1 45 0 Watt Rated Output Power(Microwave):...
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS When using electrical appliances basic safety precautions should be followed, including following: WARNING - To reduce the risk of burns, electric shock, fire, injury to persons or exposure to excessive microwave energy: 1. Read all instructions before using the appliance. 2.
THIS COULD RESULT IN VERY HOT LIQUID SUDDENLY BOILING OVER WHEN THE CONTAINER IS DISTURBED OR A UTENSIL IS INSERTED INTO THE LIQUID. To reduce the risk of injury to persons: 1) Do not overheat the liquid. 2) Stir the liquid both before and halfway through heating it. 3) Do not use straight-sided containers with narrow necks.
RADIO INTERFERENCE 1. Operation of the microwave oven may cause interference to your radio, TV or similar equipment. 2. When there is interference, it may be reduced or eliminated by taking the following measures: 1) Clean door and sealing surface of the oven 2) Reorient the receiving antenna of radio or television.
12. Do not use this microwave oven for commercial purpose. This microwave oven is made for household use only. 13. To prevent delayed eruptive boiling of hot liquids and beverages or scalding yourself, stir liquid before placing the container in the oven and again halfway through cooking time.
Materials you can use in microwave oven Utensils Remarks Aluminum foil Shielding only. Small smooth pieces can be used to cover thin parts of meat or poultry to prevent overcooking. Arcing can occur if foil is too close to oven walls. The foil should be at least 1 inch (2.5cm) away from oven walls.
SETTING UP YOUR OVEN Names of Oven Parts and Accessories Remove the oven and all materials from the carton and oven cavity. Your oven comes with the following accessories: Glass tray Turntable ring assembly Instruction Manual A) Control panel B) Turntable shaft C) Turntable ring assembly D) Glass tray E) Observation window...
Countertop Installation Remove all packing material and accessories. Cabinet: Remove any protective film found Examine the oven for any damage such as on the microwave oven cabinet surface. dents or broken door. Do not install if oven is Do not remove the light brown Mica cover damaged.
OPERATION 1. Power Level 10 power levels are available. Level Power P100 Display PL10 2. Clock Setting (1) Press " CLOCK ", " 00:00 " will display. The first hour figure will flash. The " : " will be lighted. (2) Press the number keys and enter the current time.
4. Microwave cook (1) Press "COOK TIME " once, the screen will display "00:00". (2) Press number keys to input the cooking time; the maximum cooking time is 99 minutes and 99 seconds. (3) Press "POWER LEV EL" once, the screen will display "PL10". The default power is P100 power.
7. Time Defrost Function (1) Press " TIME DEFROST " once, oven will display "00:00". (2) Press number pads to input defrosting time. The effective time range is 0:01~99:99 (3) The default microwave power is power level 3. (4) Press "START/+30SEC." to start defrosting. The remained cooking time will be displayed. 8.
(2) During cooking process, following points must be done. a. Keep the door close when the remaining time is not displays or the buzzer does not sound twice. b. When the buzzer sound twice , the time will count down and display the rem ing time, you can open the door to mix the food up ,turn over or replace the food.
Example: To set the following procedure as the second memory, that is memory 2. To cook the food with 80% microwave power for 3 minutes and 20 seconds. The steps are as follow: a. In waiting state, press " " twice, stop pressing until the screen displays"2". FAV ORITE b.
Sensor Cook Chart Menu Weight Inicial Temp. SC-1 5 degrees 8~12 Oz SENSOR REHEAT SC-2 minus 6~12 Oz FROZEN PIZZA 18 degrees SC-3 4~16 Oz 5 degrees FISH SC-4 8~24 Oz 5 degrees MEAT SC-5 4~16 Oz Room FRESH VEGGIE Temp.
MAINTENANCE Troubleshooting Check your problem by using the chart below and try the solutions for each problem. If the microwave oven still does not work properly, contact the nearest authorized service center. TROUBLE POSSIBLE CAUSE POSSIBLE REMEDY a. Electrical cord for oven is a.