IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
PLEASE READ AND SAVE THIS FOR FUTURE REFERENCE
• Always leave sufﬁ cient space around the product for ventilation. Do not place product in or on a bed, rug, in
a bookcase or cabinet that may prevent air ﬂ ow through vent openings.
• Do not place lighted candles, cigarettes, cigars, etc. on the product.
• Connect power cord only to AC power source as marked on the product.
• Care should be taken so that objects do not fall into the product.
• Do not attempt to disassemble the cabinet. This product does not contain customer serviceable components.
• Main plug is used as disconnect device and it should remain readily operable during intended use. In order
to disconnect the apparatus from the mains completely, the mains plug should be disconnected from the
mains socket outlet completely.
IF YOUR PRODUCT OPERATES ON BATTERIES, adhere to the following precautions:
A. Do not mix old and new batteries.
B. Do not mix alkaline, standard (carbon-zinc), or rechargeable (NiCd, NiMH, etc) batteries.
C. Any battery may leak electrolyte or explode if disposed of in ﬁ re or an attempt is made to charge a battery not
intended to be recharged.
D. Discard leaky batteries immediately. Leaking batteries can cause skin burns or other personal injury. When dis
carding batteries, be sure to dispose of them in the proper manner, according to your state/provincial and local
E. Batteries shall not be exposed to excessive heat such as sunshine, ﬁ re or the like.
• This compact disc player uses a laser to read the music on the disc. The laser mechanism corresponds
to the cartridge and stylus of a record player. Although this product incorporates a laser pick-up lens, it is
completely safe when operated according to directions.
• Discs rotate at high speed inside the player. Do not use damaged, warped, or cracked discs.
• Do not touch the pick-up lens which is located inside the disc compartment. To keep dust from collecting
on the pick-up lens, do not leave the compartment door open for an extended period of time. If the lens
becomes dirty, clean it with a soft brush, or use an air blower brush designed for camera lenses.
• Make sure you turn down the volume on the unit before you put on headphones. Increase the volume
to the desired level only after headphone are in place.
• Do not play your headset at high volume. Hearing experts warn against extended high-volume play.
• If you experience ringing in your ears, reduce volume or discontinue use.
• You should use with extreme caution or temporarily discontinue use in potentially hazardous situations. Even if
your headset is an open-air designed to let you to hear outside sounds, do not turn up the volume so high that
you are unable to hear what is around you.
• Excessive sound pressure from earphones and headphone can cause hearing loss.