IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
1. Read these instructions.
2. Keep these instructions.
3. Heed all warnings.
4. Follow all instructions.
5. Do not use this apparatus near water.
6. Clean only with dry cloth.
7. Do not block any ventilation openings. Install in
accordance with the manufacturer´s instructions.
8. Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators,
heat registers, stoves, or other apparatus (including amplifiers)
that produce heat.
9. Only use attachments/accessories specified by the man-
Use only with the cart, stand, tripod, bracket,
or table specified by the manufacturer or sold with
the apparatus. When a cart is used, use caution
when moving the cart/apparatus combination
to avoid injury from tip-over.
11. Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel. Servicing
is required when the apparatus has been damaged in any way,
such as power-supply cord or plug is damaged, liquid has been
spilled or objects have fallen into the apparatus, the apparatus
has been exposed to rain or moisture, does not operate
normally, or has been dropped.
12. Battery usage CAUTION – To prevent battery leakage
which may result in bodily injury, property damage, or damage
to the unit:
G Install all batteries correctly, + and - as marked on the unit.
G Do not mix batteries (old and new or carbon and
G Remove batteries when the unit is not used for a long time.
EL 6474-E004: 02/8