Care of your Microwave Oven
Turn the oven off and remove the power plug from the wall socket before cleaning.
The outside oven surfaces should be
cleaned with a damp cloth. To prevent
damage to the operating parts inside
the oven, water should not be allowed
to seep into the ventilation openings.
If steam accumulates inside or around the outside of
the oven door, wipe with a soft cloth. This may occur
when the microwave oven is operated under high
humidity conditions and in no way indicates malfunction
of the unit.
Do not use harsh abrasive cleaners or sharp metal
scrapers to clean the oven door glass since they can
scratch the surface, which may result in shattering of
After using, clean it with a mild
detergent or dishwasher.
1. When using the Grill, Convection or cooking in the Combination mode, some foods may inevitably
splatter grease on to the oven walls. If the oven is not cleaned, occasionally it may start to "smoke"
during use. These marks will be more difﬁ cult to clean later.
2. After Grill, Convection or Combination cooking the ceiling and walls of the oven should be cleaned with
a soft cloth squeezed in soapy water. Particular care should be taken to keep the window area clean
particularly after cooking by Grill, Convection or Combination. Stubborn spots inside the oven can be
removed by using a small amount of microwave oven cleaner sprayed onto a soft damp cloth. Wipe onto
problem spots, leave for recommended time and then wipe off. This method can not be used to clean the
DO NOT SPRAY DIRECTLY INSIDE THE OVEN.
A steam cleaner is not to be used for cleaning.
3. The back and top of oven cavity has a self-clean catalytic lining. It is therefore not necessary to clean this area.
4. Failure to maintain the oven in a clean condition could lead to deterioration of the surface that could
adversely affect the life of the appliance and possibly result in a hazardous situation.
5. When it becomes necessary to replace the oven light, please consult the service center speciﬁ ed by
Always clean the ﬂ at table
after cooling down with a mild
detergent and wipe to dry.
– 35 –
Keep the inside of the oven
clean. When food splatters or
spilled liquids adhere to oven
walls, wipe with a damp cloth.
Mild detergent may be used if
the oven gets very dirty. The use
of harsh detergent or abrasives
is not recommended.
Do not allow the Control Panel to
become wet. Clean with a soft,
damp cloth. Do not use detergents,
abrasives or sprayon cleaners on
the Control Panel. When cleaning
the Control Panel, leave oven
door open to prevent oven from
accidentally turning on. After
cleaning touch Stop/Reset key to
clear display window.
1. Always keep the drip tray clean.
2. Clean and wipe dry after use.
3. After cleaning, re-connect the
drip tray to the plastic feet.
4. DO NOT USE A DISHWASHER
TO CLEAN THE DRIP TRAY