BEFORE SERVICING THIS CHASSIS, READ THE "SAFETY PRECAUTION" AND "PRODUCT
SAFETY NOTICE" INSTRUCTIONS BELOW.
SERVICING SHOULD NOT BE ATTEMPTED BY ANYONE UNFAMILIAR WITH THE
NECESSARY PRECAUTIONS ON THIS RECEIVER. THE FOLLOWING ARE THE NECESSARY
PRECAUTIONS TO BE OBSERVED BEFORE SERVICING THIS CHASSIS.
1. An isolation transformer should be connected in the power line between the receiver
and the AC line before any service is performed on the receiver.
2. Always disconnect the power plug before any disassembling of the product. It may
result in electrical shock.
3. When replacing a chassis in the cabinet, always be certain that all the protective
devices are put back in place, such as nonmetallic control knobs, insulating covers,
shields, isolation resistor-capacitor network, etc.
4. Always keep tools, components of the product, etc away from the children, These
items may cause injury to children.
5. Depending on the model, use an isolation transformer or wear suitable gloves when
servicing with the power on, and disconnect the power plug to avoid electrical shock
when replacing parts. In some cases, alternating current is also impressed in the
chassis, so electrical shock is possible if the chassis is contacted with the power on.
6. Always use the replacement parts specified for the particular model when making
repairs. The parts used in products require special safety characteristics such as
inflammability, voltage resistance, etc. therefore, use only replacement parts that have
these same characteristics. Use only the specified parts when the
in the circuit diagram or parts list.
7. Parts mounting and routing dressing of wirings should be the same as that used
originally. For safety purposes, insulating materials such as isolation tube or tape are
sometimes used and printed circuit boards are sometimes mounted floating. Also
make sure that wirings is routed and clamped to avoid parts that generate heat and
which use high voltage. Always follow the manufactured wiring routes / dressings.
(1 / 3)
mark is indicated