Step 1 Connecting to the computer
1. Connecting to a USB 2.0 port on your computer
2. Connecting the power cord and adapter to the main drive and
plug it into the socket
Step 2 Driver Installation
After connecting the drive to your computer, you need to install
the device driver that enables the drive to work with Windows
1. Power on your SDRW-S1 or SBW-S1 device.
2. Insert the driver CD that comes with the package into the
3. On the launch page press
on-screen instructions to complete the installation. After finish
the installation, please restart your computer.
• The driver works only when you connect the SDRW-S1/
SBW-S1 to a PC or notebook.
• The version and content of the support CD are subject
to change without notice.
• The driver is for Windows
not required a software installation for Mac OS
operating system only. It is
and follow the