Important safety instructions
• The Electrical network is classified as hazardous. The
only way to power down the charger is to unplug the
power supply from the electrical outlet. Ensure that
the electrical outlet is always easily accessible.
• Refer to safety information before using the product.
• This product complies with European R&TTE
• Use only the power supply listed in the user
• Use only the batteries listed in the user instructions.
• Do not allow the product to come into contact with
• Risk of explosion if battery is replaced by an incorrect
• Dispose of used batteries according to the
• When the handset rings or when the handsfree is
activated, keep the handset away from your ear to
avoid hearing damage.
When using the phone as a baby monitor
• Children should be supervised to ensure that they do
not play with the appliance.
• Make sure the baby unit and the cord are always out
of reach of the baby (at least 1 metre/3 feet away).
• Keep the parent unit at least 1.5 metres/5 feet away
from the baby unit to prevent acoustic feedback.
• Never place the baby unit inside the baby's bed or
• Never cover the parent unit and the baby unit with
anything (e.g. a towel or blanket). Always make sure
the cooling vents of the baby unit are free.
• This appliance is not intended for use by persons
(including children) with reduced physical, sensory
or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and
knowledge, unless they have been given supervision
or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a
person responsible for their safety.
• If you place the parent unit next to a transmitter or
other DECT appliance (e.g. a DECT telephone or
wireless router for the internet), the connection with
the baby unit may be lost. Move the baby monitor
further away from the other wireless appliances until
the connection is restored.
• This baby monitor is intended as an aid. It is not
a substitute for responsible and proper adult
supervision and should not be used as such.