Download  Print this page

Warning And Caution - Philips BDL3231 User Manual

Philips user manual lcd monitor bdl3231, bdl4231.
Hide thumbs

Advertisement

User Manual BDL3231/BDL4231
1.2

WARNING AND CAUTION

WARNING
• Unplug this product from the wall outlet immediately when it smokes or makes a strange smell.
• Do not block any ventilation openings. (This can result in a risk of fire or electric shock.)
• Do not overload wall outlets or extension cords (This can result in a risk of fire or electric shock.)
• Connect at the receptacle certainly not to be shaken (This can result in a risk of heat and a fire if it is connected to
the wall outlet imperfectly.)
• Do not use the uncovered cables. (This can result in a risk of fire or electric shock.)
• During a storm conditions (especially when there is lightning) unplug this product from the wall outlet and don't
touch the antenna. (This can result in a risk of fire or electric shock.)
• Do not expose this product to direct sunlight and extreme. (This can result in a risk of fire.)
• Keep children away from this product not to hang on or go up on it.
• Leave batteries for remote control away from your young children. (They may swallow them.)
• Place this product in a well-ventilated place. (This can result in a risk of fire.)
• People over 2 persons must move this product. (It can be the reason of the wound because of the weight of goods.)
• Never put objects of any kind into this product and place heavy things on it.
• Place an antenna away from a high-voltage cable.
• Please use a soft and dry cloth (not containing volatile matter) when you clean this product. (This can result in a risk
of fire.)
CAUTION
• Please use a soft and dry cloth when you clean this product. (This can result in a risk of electric shock)
• Should not be adhered to a power supply plug and receptacle. (This can result in a risk of fire)
• Do not use new batteries with old ones together. (This can result in a risk of electric shock)
• Do not place this product in the place to reach children's hands.
• Do not take out a power supply plug with the wet hand. (This can result in a risk of electric shock)
• Bend down the outdoor antenna cable to prevent the rain water flows and not to enter the room. (This can result
in a risk of fire or electric shock)
• Maintain a suitable distance between you and a TV or monitor to protect your eye sight. (Your eye sight can get
worse if you watch TV or monitor very nearly)
• Place remote control away from a humid or hot place because it is very minute device.
• If this product is not used for a long period of time, unplug the power cord. (This can result in a risk of fire or
electric shock)
• Do not drop this product. Unplug the power cord and ask to Service Centre when it is broken.
• Do not cover this product with curtains or a tablecloth. (This can result in a risk of fire)
• Place the batteries rightly to the both sides (+,-) when you replace them. (The batteries can be explosive and you'
re wound)
• Do not place this product on the floor. (Children can press it down)
• Do not damage the power cord. (This can result in a risk of fire or electric shock)
• The LCD panel is very high technology product with about million thin film transistors, giving you fine picture
details. Occasionally, a few non-active pixels may appear on the screen as a fixed point of blue, green or red. Please
note that this does affect the performance of your product.
RETURN TO THE CONTENTS

Advertisement

   Also See for Philips BDL3231

   Related Manuals for Philips BDL3231

Comments to this Manuals

Symbols: 0
Latest comments: