PASTA ROLLER AND CUTTERS SAFETY
When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always
be followed, including the following:
1. Read all instructions.
2. To protect against risk of electrical shock, do not put Stand Mixer in water
or other liquid.
3. Close supervision is necessary when this or any appliance is used near children.
4. Unplug Stand Mixer from outlet when not in use, before putting on or taking off
parts, and before cleaning.
5. Avoid contacting moving parts. Keep fingers out of discharge opening.
6. Do not operate the Stand Mixer with a damaged cord or plug or after the
Stand Mixer malfunctions, or is dropped or damaged in any manner. Return
the Stand Mixer to the nearest Authorized Service Center for examination,
repair or electrical or mechanical adjustment.
7. The use of attachments not recommended or sold by KitchenAid may cause
fire, electric shock or injury.
8. Do not use the Stand Mixer outdoors.
PASTA ROLLER AND CUTTERS SAFETY | 3
2/24/16 10:03 AM