What to do if ...
Drying result is not satisfactory
(laundry feels too damp).
Drying time too long.
The humidity in the room
One or more indicator lights are
Condensation in the exhaust air
Warm laundry feels damper than it really is.
The selected programme does not suit the load. Use
another drying programme or, in addition, select the
Dryer installed too closely to other objects? Provide
adequate air circulation.
Fine Adjust for the dryness levels
Fine layer of limescale on the humidity sensors
Clean the moisture sensors
Programme termination, e.g. mains power supply failure,
door open or maximum drying time reached?
Clean the fluff filter under running water
Insufficient supply of air
Ensure that air can circulate.
Ambient temperature greater than 35°C
Make sure the room is sufficiently ventilated.
Exhaust air duct installed/the exhaust air routes directly
into the open air?
Installation instructions for exhaust
air duct, page 1.
Clean the fluff filter
Check the installation conditions
Exhaust air duct blocked or bent?
Clean the exhaust air duct
Switch off, allow to cool, switch back on, and restart the
Remove the laundry from the dryer immediately and
spread out. This allows the heat to dissipate. Be careful
as the door, the drum and the laundry may be hot.
Exhaust air duct too long? Check the maximum exhaust
air duct length. Further information
instructions for exhaust air duct.
ONLY use the
The dryer must
– Pull the mains plug out of the socket immediately or disconnect the fuse.
– in rooms inside the house.
– for drying fabrics.
– be used for purposes other than those described above.
– be modified in terms of its technology or attributes.
– The dryer must not be used by children or persons who have not been
instructed in its use.
– Do not leave children unsupervised near the dryer.
– Keep pets away from the dryer.
– Remove all objects from the pockets of garments.
Pay particular attention to cigarette lighters
– Do not lean or sit on the door
Risk of tipping.
– Open the door with care. Hot steam may escape.
– Fasten down loose leads
Risk of tripping
– Do not operate the dryer where there is a risk of frost.
– The safety information in the separate installation instructions for the
exhaust air duct must be observed without fail.
– Connect the dryer to an AC earthed socket according to specifications, as
otherwise it cannot be guaranteed that the appliance is completely safe.
– The cable cross-section must be sufficient.
– Only use earth-leakage circuit breakers with the following symbol:
– The mains plug and socket must be compatible.
– Do not use multiple plugs/couplings and/or extension cables.
– Do not touch or hold the mains plug with wet hands
– Never pull the mains plug out of the socket by its cable.
– Do not damage the mains lead
Risk of electric shock.
– Only load the drum with items of laundry.
Check what has been loaded before switching the dryer on.
– Do not use the dryer if the laundry has been in contact with solvents, oil,
wax, grease or paint (e.g. hair spray, nail polish remover, stain remover,
cleaning solvent, etc.)
Risk of fire/explosion.
– The tumble dryer is not to be used if industrial chemicals have been used
– Dust risk (e.g. coal dust or flour): do not use the dryer
– Do not turn off the dryer until the drying process ends, unless the laundry
will be removed quickly and spread out, so that the heat can dissipate.
– Do not put laundry containing foamed material/rubber in the dryer
elastic material may be destroyed and the dryer may be damaged due
to possible deformation of the foamed material.
– Final part of a tumble dryer cycle occurs without heat (cool down cycle), to
ensure that the items are left at a temperature that ensures that the items
will not be damaged.
– Switch off the dryer once the programme has ended.
– Do not use the dryer if it is defective or if you suspect that it is.
Repairs must only be carried out by the after-sales service.
– Do not use the dryer with a faulty mains cable. In order to avoid danger,
have the mains lead replaced only by our after-sales service.
– For safety reasons, you must only use genuine spare parts and accessories.
– Dryer: Disconnect the mains plug, then cut the mains cable off the
Dispose of the appliance at a municipal waste disposal site.
– Packaging: Do not allow children access to items of packaging
Risk of suffocation.
– All materials are environmentally friendly and reusable.
Dispose of them in an environmentally responsible manner.
Risk of explosion
Risk of electric
Risk of explosion.