TAPE DECK ADJUSTMENTS
(1) After replacement,
demagnetize the head by using admeasure.
(2) Be sure to clean the head before attentions to make any adjustment.
(3) All wiring should be returned to the original position after work is completed.
2. HEAD AZIMUTH ADJUSTMENT
(1) Connect the oscilloscope to the PHONE socket.
(2) Load the test tape (B-1 13CN, etc. 8kHz) for azimuth adjustments.
(3) Press the PLAY button.
(4) Use 2 cross-tip screwdriver to turn the screw for azimuth adjustment so that the left and right output are maximized.
(5) Press the STOP button.
(8) After completion of the adjustment, use thread lock (TB-1401 B) to secure the azimuth-adjustment screw.
3. MOTOR REPLACEMENT
(1) MOTOR SPEED ADJUSTMENT
a. Connect the frequency counter to the PHONE socket.
b. Load the test tape (B-111 N, 3kHz)
c. Press the PLAY button.
d. Use a flat-tip screwdriver to turn the SCR (located inside the rear of the motor) for motor speed adjustment so that frequency
counter become 3kHz.
4. CHECK THE MECHANISM
TORQUES AND TENSION
(1) Clean the head, capstan and pinch roller before making any measurements.
PLAY :TW-211 A
F.FWDIREW : TW2231
2.0- 4.5 gr.cm
I 60gr or more
EXPLODED VIEW (CD
Xf : Not available 6s service pt.%