QUICK REFERENCE GUIDE
1. Avoid eating, smoking, and exercising for at least 30 minutes before
taking a measurement.
2. Remove tight-fitting clothing from your upper arm.
3. Sit in a chair with your feet flat on the floor and place your arm
on a table so that the cuff is at the same level as your heart.
4. Put your arm through the cuff loop making sure that the bottom edge
of the cuff is approximately 1-2 cm above the elbow and that
the Green Marker on the cuff is above brachial artery.
5. Pull the end of the cuff so that the entire cuff is evenly tightened
around your arm and press the hook material firmly against the pile
side of the cuff.
6. Press the ON/OFF button.
7. After the Heart Symbol (
button, and remain still until the measurement is complete.
8. When measurement is complete, the monitor displays your blood
pressure and pulse rate, and automatically deflates the cuff.
9. Wait 2-3 minutes before taking another blood pressure measurement.
You may require more rest time between readings depending
on your individual physiological characteristics.
) appears on the digital panel, press the Start