The battery icon is empty
Your battery is low. Charge the battery.
The battery does not charge properly (For Samsung-approved
• E nsure that the charger is connected properly.
• V isit a Samsung Service Centre and have the battery replaced.
The battery depletes faster than when first purchased
• W hen you expose the Samsung Gear 360 or the battery to very cold or very hot
temperatures, the useful charge may be reduced.
• T he battery is consumable and the useful charge will get shorter over time.
The time on the Samsung Gear 360 has been reset
The time will be reset when you update the Samsung Gear 360 or when you remove the
battery from it for an extended period of time. You can set the time by connecting it to the
mobile device via Bluetooth.
Your Samsung Gear 360 is hot to the touch
When using the Samsung Gear 360 for an extended period, the Samsung Gear 360 and its
battery may heat up. If the temperature rises above a certain level, the Samsung Gear 360
will stop recording and turn off automatically to prevent damage. If the Samsung Gear 360 is
turned off due to overheating, wait for it to cool down before resuming use.
The memory card icon appears on the camera status screen
• E nsure that a memory card is inserted.
• E nsure that your memory card is not damaged.