Installing a memory card
A memory card must be inserted to take photos or record videos. Your device accepts
memory cards with maximum capacities of 200 GB. Depending on the memory card
manufacturer and type, some memory cards may not be compatible with your device.
• S ome memory cards may not be fully compatible with the Samsung Gear 360.
Using an incompatible card may damage the Samsung Gear 360 or the memory
card, or corrupt the data stored in it.
• I f you use a slow writing memory card, the recording of your movie can be
interrupted because the card cannot process data at the rate the video is being
shot. If this occurs, replace the card with a faster memory card or reduce the video
• U se caution to insert the memory card right-side up.
• M emory cards are sold separately.
• I f you insert or remove a memory card while the Samsung Gear 360 is turned on,
the power will turn off.
• F requent writing and erasing of data shortens the lifespan of memory cards.
• W hen a memory card is not inserted, No card is displayed on the camera status