5. When battery cartridge is not in use, keep it away from other metal objects. Shortening the battery terminals
together may cause sparks, burns or a fire.
6. Unplug unit and allow it to cool before attempting any cleaning or maintenance.
1. Cordless fan service must be performed only by qualified repair personnel. Service or maintenance performed by
unqualified personnel could result in a risk of injury.
2. When servicing a cordless fan, use only identical replacement parts. Use of unauthorized parts or failure to follow
maintenance instructions may create a risk of electric shock or injury.
BATTERY RUNNING TIME
Only refers to the following types of battery provided by Makita.
The estimated running time of full charged battery is showing below:
1. Power switch button
3. Speed change button
5. Timer switch
7. Fan blade
9. Adjustable base
11. Indicator lamps
• Do not allow familiarity with tools to make you careless. Remember that a careless fraction of a second is sufficient
to inflict serious injury.
• Do not use any attachments or accessories not recommended by the manufacturer of this tool. The use of
attachments or accessories not recommended can result in serious personal injury.
This fan is equipped with a 2-speed control using the speed switch; you can also set run time for 1 hour, 2
hours, or 4 hours. Power supply can be with AC adaptor or battery cartridge (OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES).
USING AC ADAPTOR
Insert the 15V DC plug (Fig. 4) of AC adaptor into the 15V DC socket (Fig. 3), and then plug the AC pins (Fig. 4)
into a main power supply. Make sure that the voltage rating of the main power supply corresponds with that of the
To operate the cordless fan, first you need push the power switch button (1 in Fig. 1) to turn on the fan, now the fan
starts to work on high speed mode. If you want to change to low speed mode, push the speed change button (3 in
Fig. 1-1) and the speed indicator will show on low speed mode.
Input: 100-240V, 50/60 Hz,1.2A MAX; Output:15V 2.5A
HOW TO OPERATE THE UNIT
Makita 18V/14.4V Li-ion rechargeable battery
2. Speed indicator
4. Timer indicator (1 hour/2 hours/4 hours)
8. Battery jar
10. 15V DC socket
12. Check button