2-5. THE DOOR CAN NOT BE OPENED
● While program is operating
● When a power failed and power plug is taken out in operation
● While Door Lock lights turn on.
● While the motor is in the process of intertial rotating, through the operation is paused.
2-6. DOOR LOCKED LAMP LIGHTS
● When the frequency of water level is lower than 22.9 kHz
(It can be canceled when the frequency is more than 23.8 kHz)
● When the temperature inside the tub is higher than 45 °C and water level is not 25.5 kHz
(It can be canceled when the water level is 25.5 kHz or the temperature inside the tub is lower than 40 °C)
2-7. CHILD LOCK
● Use this option to prevent unwanted use of the washer. Press and hold PRE WASH button for 3 seconds to
● When Child lock is set, CHILD LOCK Indicator lights and all buttons. You can lock the washer while it is