7-4. ERROR DISPLAY
• If you press the START/PAUSE button when an error is displayed, any error except 『
disappear and the machine will go into the pause status.
• In case of 『
』 , 『
if the error is not resolved within 4 min., power will be turned off automatically and the error code will
blink. But in the case of 『
』 , 『
』 if the error is not resolved within 20 sec., or the in case of other errors,
』 , power will not be turned off.
• Correct water level (246) is not reached within 8 minutes
after water is supplied or it does not reach the preset water
level within 25 minutes.
• The load is too small.
• The appliance is tilted.
• Laundry is gathered to one side.
• Non distributable things are put into the drum.
• Not fully drained within 10 minutes.
• Water is overflowing (water level frequency is over 213).
• The SENSOR SWITCH ASSEMBLY is out of order.
• Door not all the way closed.
• Loose electrical connections at Door switch and
• The DOOR SWITCH ASSEMBLY is out of order.
• The THERMISTOR is out order.
is displayed, the drain pump will operate to
drain the water automatically.