• The connector (3-pin, male, white) in the MOTOR
HARNESS is not connected to the connector
(3-pin, female, white) of STATOR ASSEMBLY.
• The electric contact between the connectors
(3-pin, male, white) in the MOTOR HARNESS
and 4-pin, female, white connector in the MAIN PWB
ASSEMBLY is bad or unstable.
• The MOTOR HARNESS between the STATOR
ASSEMBLY and MAIN PWB ASSEMBLY is cut (open
• The hall sensor is out of order/defective.
• EEPROM is out of order.
※ Displayed only when the START/PAUSE button is first
• The washer experienced a power failure.
pressed in the QC Test Mode.