For more detailed information about Smart Touch Control, see "Using the Smart Touch Control" in e-Manual.
Smart Touch Control
Turns the TV on and off.
Š: Displays a list of recently used
functions. You can select a function again
using the Touch Pad easily and quickly.
Y: Adjusts the Volume.
Displays the shortcut functions list. You can
select a function using the Touch Pad.
RETURNR: Returns to the previous menu.
VOICE˜: Lets you access the Voice
Control function. When you press the
button, the TV displays the command
list. You can speak using the microphone
embedded in your remote.For more
detailed information about the Voice
Control function, see "SMART Interaction"
in the e-manual or see page 14.
NUMBERš: Displays the Number button
screen. You can select a number using the
Installing batteries (Battery size : AA)
1. Press the back of the remote at the very bottom with both thumbs, and then slide the battery cover up in the direction of the arrow.
2. Install two batteries so that the polarity of the batteries (+/-) matches the illustration in the battery compartment.
3. Slide the cover down in the direction of the arrow to close the battery cover.
The Smart Touch Control / IR Blaster Guide
English - 6
You can speak a voice command that
displayed to the TV using MIC. To use
MIC, press the
Voice Control function can be
affected recognition by unclear
pronunciation, voice level, or
LED to show the active device.
Displays Colour and playing control
functions. You can select a function using
the Touch Pad.
the directions on screen.
playing control buttons: Use these buttons
in a specific feature. For details, refer to
T: Quickly select frequently used
functions. Use this button in a specific
feature. For details, refer to e-Manual.
• You can use the Touch Pad in the
• If you don't press any button within
• To wake up the Smart Touch
• If you press the Touch Pad for 2
Brings up the Smart Hub applications.
See the e-Manual chapter Advanced
Features → Smart Hub.
To exit an application that is running
easily, press the
button on your
: Use these buttons according to
>: Changes channels.
same way you use the Touch Pad
on a laptop.
30 seconds, the Smart Touch
Control is set to Sleep mode
Control, press the Touch Pad.
seconds, it has the same effect as
your remote. (Available only when
Source is set to TV.)