Charging the battery pack
Connect the camera to the AC Adaptor (supplied),
using the micro USB cable (supplied).
Connect the AC Adaptor to the wall outlet (wall socket).
The charge lamp lights orange, and charging starts.
• Turn off the camera while charging the battery.
• You can charge the battery pack even when it is partially charged.
• When the charge lamp flashes and charging is not finished, remove and
re-insert the battery pack.
• For some countries/regions, connect the power cord (mains lead) to the
AC Adaptor, and connect the AC Adaptor to the wall outlet (wall
• If the charge lamp on the camera flashes when the AC Adaptor is connected to the
wall outlet (wall socket), this indicates that charging is temporarily stopped
because the temperature is outside the recommended range. When the temperature
gets back within the appropriate range, the charging resumes. We recommend
charging the battery pack in an ambient temperature of between 10°C to 30°C
(50ºF to 86ºF).
Off: Charging finished
Charging error or charging paused
temporarily because the camera is not
within the proper temperature range