You can connect a Bluetooth device to the Soundbar and enjoy music with high quality stereo sound, all without wires!
TO CONNECT THE SOUNDBAR TO A BLUETOOTH DEVICE
Check if the Bluetooth device supports the Bluetooth compliant stereo headset function.
1. Press the
(Source) button on the main unit's side panel or the SOURCE button on the remote control to
select the BT mode.
• You will see BT READY on the front display of the Soundbar.
2. Select the Bluetooth menu on the Bluetooth device you want to connect. (Refer to the Bluetooth device's user
3. Select the Stereo headset menu on the Bluetooth device.
• You will see a list of scanned devices.
4. Select "[AV] Samsung Soundbar Kxxx K-Series" from the list.
• When the Soundbar is connected to the Bluetooth device, it will display [Bluetooth device name] BT on the
• The device name can only be displayed in English. An underline " _ " will be displayed if the name is not in
• If the Bluetooth device has failed to pair with the Soundbar, delete the previous Soundbar listing found by the
Bluetooth device and have it search for the Soundbar again.
5. Play music on the connected device.
• You can listen to the music playing on the connected Bluetooth device over the Soundbar.
• In BT mode, the Play / Pause / Next / Prev functions are not available. However, these functions are available
on Bluetooth devices supporting AVRCP.