Thank you for purchasing a Panasonic
Successful bread making is an art, requiring good quality ingredients, time and energy due
to the importance of thorough kneading.
The Panasonic Automatic
making their own bread in the past. Experienced bakers will also enjoy using this automatic
way of making their family favourites.
One of the main advantages is that the most tiresome element of bread making, i.e.
kneading, is completely automatic, leaving you time to spare with no dishes to wash.
The pre-programmed cycle takes place all in the same pan.
In addition, our automatic raisin nut dispenser will drop your choice of dried fruit/nuts into the
dough at the precise time during kneading, giving you an even spread throughout the loaf.
No further action is required after pressing the start pad.
Whether you use pre-packaged bread mixes, or the recipes we have developed for you,
or you develop your own favourite recipes, we hope you enjoy using your Panasonic
Before operating the
is ideal for anyone who has been discouraged from
, please read the following instructions carefully.
IMPORTANT: THIS UNIT HAS TO BE EARTHED FOR PERSONAL SAFETY!
If your AC outlet is not grounded, it is the personal responsibility of the customer to have it
replaced with a properly ground wall socket of 240V 50Hz.
When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always be followed
including the following:
1. READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USE.
2. Follow all warnings and instructions marked on the product.
3. Unplug this product from wall outlet when not in use and before cleaning.
Do not immerse appliance in water or other liquid. Use a soft sponge and mild
detergent when cleaning the inside of the pan or kneading blade. The cabinet may
be cleaned with a cloth, dampened with a mild soap and water solution.
4. Do not touch hot surfaces. Use oven mitts when handling hot materials, allow metal
parts to cool before cleaning.
5. Do not allow anything to rest on power cord. Do not plug in cord where persons may
walk or trip.
6. Do not operate any appliance with a damaged or frayed cord. Refer servicing of
appliance to an authorised service centre if the unit should malfunction or be
damaged in any manner.
7. This appliance is not intended for commercial use. It is for household use only.
8. The use of attachments not recommended by manufacturer may cause damage or
9. Avoid contacting moving parts.
10. Do not use outdoors. Do not use appliance for other than intended use.
11. Do not let cord hang over edge of table or counter, or touch hot surfaces.
12. Do not place on or near a hot gas or electric burner, or in a heated oven.
13. To disconnect, grip plug and pull from wall outlet. Never pull on cord.
14. The unit may vibrate or move during the kneading process. Do NOT place the
unit near the edge of a countertop. Place the unit securely where movement of the
unit will not cause it to fall off the countertop.
15. If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer or its service
agent or a similarly qualified person in order to avoid a hazard.
16. The appliance is not intended for use by young children or infirm persons without
17. Young children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
A. A short power-supply cord is provided to reduce the risk resulting from becoming
entangled in or tripping over a longer cord.
B. Extension cords are available and may be used if care is exercised in their use.
C. If extension cord is used:
(1) the marked electrical rating of the extension cord should be at least as great as
the electrical rating of the appliance,
(2) the longer cord should be arranged so that it will not drape over the countertop or
tabletop where it can be pulled on by children or tripped over unintentionally.