Table of Contents
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 4
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 15
Thank you for choosing this Sony product.
Before operating the TV, please read this manual thoroughly and
retain it for future reference.
• Before operating the TV, please read "Safety Information"
• Instructions about "Installing the TV to the Wall" are included
within this TV's instructions manual.
• Images and illustrations used in Startup Guide and this manual
are for reference only and may differ from actual product
Location of the identification label
Labels for the Model No. and Power Supply rating are located on
the rear of the TV.
This television is designed for use in Hong Kong and ensured
the usage in Hong Kong only.
Batteries must not be exposed to excessive heat such as
sunshine, fire or the like.
Install and use the TV set in accordance with the instructions
below in order to avoid any risk of fire, electrical shock or damage
• The TV set should be installed near an easily accessible AC
power outlet (mains socket).
• Place the TV set on a stable, level surface to avoid it from falling
down and cause personal injury or damage to the TV.
• Install the TV where it cannot be pulled, pushed, or knocked
• Only qualified service personnel should carry out wall
• For safety reasons, it is strongly recommended that you use
Sony accessories, including:
Wall-Mount Bracket SU-WL450
• Be sure to use the screws supplied with the Wall-Mount Bracket
when attaching the Wall-Mount Bracket to the TV set. The
supplied screws are designed as indicated by illustration when
measured from the attaching surface of the Wall-Mount Bracket.
The diameter and length of the screws differ depending on the
Wall-Mount Bracket model.
Use of screws other than those supplied may result in internal
damage to the TV set or cause it to fall, etc.
8 mm - 12 mm
• Before transporting the TV set, disconnect all cables.
• Two or three people are needed to transport a large TV set.
• When transporting the TV set by hand, hold it as shown below.
Do not put stress on the LCD panel and the frame around the
TV's rear cover