Keep optional components or any equipment emitting
electromagnetic radiation away from the TV set. Otherwise
picture distortion and/or noisy sound may occur.
Wireless Function of the unit
• Do not operate this unit near medical equipment (pacemaker,
etc.), as malfunction of the medical equipment may result.
• Although this unit transmits/receives scrambled signals, be
careful of unauthorised interception. We cannot be responsible
for any trouble as a result.
Caution about handling the remote control
• Observe the correct polarity when inserting batteries.
• Do not use different types of batteries together or mix old and
• Dispose of batteries in an environmentally friendly way. Certain
regions may regulate the disposal of batteries. Please consult
your local authority.
• Handle the remote control with care. Do not drop or step on it,
or spill liquid of any kind onto it.
• Do not place the remote control in a location near a heat source,
a place subject to direct sunlight, or a damp room.