Manufacturer warranty (Middle East)
On the purchase of your new Gigaset product, we guarantee that this equipment is a genuie man-
ufacturer's product and extend the following warranty:
We guarantee this product against manufacturing defects for two full years from the date of pur-
chase, unless specified otherwise.
Adaptors and batteries for cordless phones carry 6 months warranty from the date of purchase.
Gigaset Communications authorized Service Centres will replace or repair, if necessary, any defective
part/parts free of charge by presenting this certificate of warranty at the Service Centre mentioned
This Certificate of warranty does not apply if the telephone has:
1. Been misused, mishandled, willfull damaged, neglected, damaged by lightning, improperly re-
paired, tested, altered improperly in any way.
2. A defect arising out of any failure to follow instructions either in the manual or product specifica-
3. In case repairs are carried out of by unauthorized personnel or unauthorized source warranty will
4. A defect arising from using non-Gigaset approved accessories or ancillary items attached to or in
connection with the telephone.
5. If this certificate of warranty is not signed and stamped by the authorised distributor.
6. Any other claim resulting out of or in connection with the device shall be excluded from this war-
For Southern Africa:
In the event of an after-sales issue/warranty claim please refer back to your point of purchase.
Proof of purchase (receipt) has to be submitted.