1. Live! overview User interfaces Description Live! Telephony ports Live! Ethernet LAN ports Live! USB 2.0 port Reset touch button WPS touch button Element power port Universe CATV connector Hybrid Interface connector Depending on your specific product type, port configuration may differ.
Status feedback LEDS: Touch buttons: Note: The buttons only need to be touched and do not require Activity Description physical pushing. When a button is being touched, the nearest Powered successfully LED will blink rapidly. Power not connected Optical link activated Function Action No optical link...
2. Installation Step 1: Installing the Hybrid Live! Step 2: Powering the device Click the Hybrid Live! module on the Hybrid Element, as Connect the 12V plug of the supplied adapter to the Hybrid shown in the picture. Element and connect the adapter to a power socket. The unit Note: Proper installation does not require excessive force.
Step 3: Connecting your computer Step 4: Connecting your telephone Connect your computer to one of the Ethernet LAN ports This step is only relevant if the Hybrid Live! has voice ports. on the Hybrid Live!, using an Ethernet cable with a RJ-45 connector.
Step 5: Connecting your analog television or radio Cleaning instructions: This step is only relevant if your Hybrid configuration has a CATV receiver. Your Hybrid product may be cleaned using a soft, dry cloth. For areas of persistent dirt, a damp cloth may be used with Connect your analog television or radio using a coaxial cable mild detergent.
3. network setup Step 1: Step 3: Open the web browser on your computer and check if your Open your web browser and check if your connection is connection is working. If your connection is working, you can working. If your connection is not working, please refer to the skip step 2 and 3.
4. Wireless setup This section is only relevant if wireless functionality is Step 2: available on your Hybrid Live!. The LED indicates if (Instructions for Windows Vista / Windows 7; for other wireless functionality is enabled. operating systems please contact your service provider) Step 1: •...
5. Configuring your Live! Note: By default the router is configured properly for most home networks. Changing the configuration is only advised for advanced users and might interrupt your connection. Please refer to page 3 on how to reset the router settings back to the factory default settings.
6. Troubleshooting Issue Action LED is off Make sure you have connected the Hybrid Element to a working power outlet, using the adapter shipped along with it. If the LED remains off, please contact your service provider. LED is off There is no valid link on the fiber port.
Issue Action LED is off Internet connectivity is not enabled. Please contact your service provider if routing functionality is expected. LED keeps blinking Internet service initialization not completed. If this persists, contact your service provider. LED is off Please check in the web interface if wireless functionality is enabled. Please contact your service provider if wireless functionality is expected.
Europe-EU Declaration of Conformity Hereby, Genexis BV declares that this product is in compliance with the essential requirements and other relevant provisions of Directive 1999/5/EC.