WAM5500/WAM3500/WAM1500 Wireless Audio - 360 R5/R3/R1 User Manual imagine the possibilities Thank you for purchasing this Samsung product. To receive more complete service, please register your product at www.samsung.com/register...
Getting Started Accessories Confirm you have the supplied accessories shown below. • WAM5500/WAM3500 Power Cord Quick Setup Guide Regulatory Guide • WAM1500 Power Cord Power Adapter Quick Setup Guide Regulatory Guide CAUTION MODE 9 Do not place any items on top off or sit on the main unit.
MODE MODE < WAM5500/WAM3500 > < WAM1500 > WAM5500/ Display Displays the current status. WAM3500 Indicator WAM1500 Flashes, glows, or changes colour depending on the speaker's status. MODE Button Toggle between the TV SoundConnect, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi modes. Tap in the Touch Area to play music or to pause playback.
OLED Display and LED Indicator Descriptions ❚ <R3/R5 OLED indicator> OLED Display Description Indicated Action Circle size increases or decreases, then fades Power on / Wake-up / Power off Play icon Play Pause icon Pause Volume status Volume up or down Wave moves to the right Next song Wave moves to the left...
SPK ADD/Wi-Fi SETUP • Press and hold this button for more than 5 seconds when connecting the speaker to your network using the Wi-Fi Setup method. (Requires a smart device and the Samsung Multiroom app.) SERVICE For service only. Label...
Connecting the Power Cord ❚ <WAM5500, WAM3500 Only> Connect the power cord of your speaker as shown. It will connect at an angle. ADD SPK/Wi-Fi SETUP SERVICE1 SERVICE2 POWER Push the power cord into the notch at the SPK ADD/Wi-Fi SETUP SERVICE1...
9 For more information, please refer to the Wall Mount's manual. 9 Samsung Electronics is not liable for any damage to the product due to the product being installed inappropriately. 9 Please beware not to install the speaker being laid down or turned upside down.
MODE Turn on the Bluetooth function of your smart device, and then select Search. Select the [Samsung] R5, [Samsung] R3 or [Samsung] R1. The Bluetooth connection between the smart device and the product is made. Without connection with Samsung Multiroom app, you might see...
9 This product may cause electric interference during its operation. 9 The product supports SBC data (44.1kHz, 48kHz). 9 In Bluetooth mode, the Play/Pause/Next/Prev functions are available in Bluetooth devices supporting AVRCP. 9 Connect only to a Bluetooth device that supports the A2DP (AV) function. 9 You cannot connect to a Bluetooth device that supports only the HF (Hands Free) function.
- The connection may be lost or sound may stutter if the distance between the TV and the product exceeds 32 feet(10 m). 9 The SoundConnect feature is available on some Samsung TVs released since 2012. Check whether your TV supports the SoundShare or SoundConnect function.
• Does an error occur when On in your TV's menu. connecting? • Update your TV with the latest firmware. • Contact the Samsung Call Centre. • Touch and hold the MODE button for more than 5 seconds to reset TV SoundConnect and connect a new TV.
Symptom Check Remedy HUB doesn't work properly • Is the HUB plugged in? • Plug in the HUB. • Is the LAN cable connected to • Connect the LAN cable to the ETHERNET SWITCH the wireless router and the HUB on the back properly? of the HUB and to your wireless...
Licences • The Spotify Software is subject to third party licences found here : www.spotify.com/connect/third-party-licences. • For more information about Spotify Connect, please visit www.spotify.com/connect Specifications R5 (WAM5500) 2.7 Kg Weight R3 (WAM3500) 2.0 Kg R1 (WAM1500) 1.4 Kg R5 (WAM5500) Φ166.0 X 313.0 (H) mm...
- App screen is based on Android operating system and it may change after you upgrade the software version. - For further details on using the product, visit www.samsung.com. • An administration fee may be charged if either (a) an engineer is called out at your request and there is no defect in the product (i.e. where you have failed to read this user manual).
Regulatory Compliance Statements CAUTION RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK DO NOT OPEN CAUTION: TO REDUCE THE RISK OF The lighting flash and arrowhead The explanation point within the within the triangle is a warning sign ELECTRIC SHOCK, DO NOT REMOVE triangle is a warning sign alerting alerting you to dangerous voltage THE COVER (OR BACK).
Wiring the Main Power Supply Plug (UK Only) ❚ IMPORTANT NOTICE The mains lead on this equipment is supplied with a moulded plug incorporating a fuse. The value of the fuse is indicated on the pin face of the plug and if it requires replacing, a fuse approved to BS1362 of the same rating must be used.
• Installing the product in environments with high heat or humidity, dust, or extreme cold, can lead to quality problems or cause the product to malfunction. Before you install the product in an environment that is outside the norm, please contact a Samsung service centre for additional information.
• This product contains dangerous high voltage. Do not attempt to disassemble, repair, or modify it yourself. - Contact a Samsung service centre when your product is in need of repair. • Do not place any container that contains liquid on the product (e.g. a vase, beverages, cosmetics, chemicals, etc.).
Directive 1999/5/EC. The original Declaration of Conformity may be found at http://www.samsung.com, go to Support > Search Product Support and enter the model name. This equipment may be operated in all EU countries. This equipment may only be used indoors.
UNITED KINGDOM EIRE This Samsung product is warranted for the period of 4. This product is not considered to be defective in twelve (12) months from the original date of materials nor workmanship by reason that it purchase, against defective materials and requires adaptation in order to conform to workmanship.
Contact SAMSUNG WORLD WIDE If you have any questions or comments relating to Samsung products, please contact the SAMSUNG customer care centre. Country Contact Centre Web Site U.S.A 1-800-SAMSUNG (726-7864) www.samsung.com/us/support North America www.samsung.com/ca/support (English) CANADA 1-800-SAMSUNG (726-7864) www.samsung.com/ca_fr/support (French)
9. do 18. ure. SERBIA 011 321 6899 www.samsung.com/rs/support BULGARIA 800 111 31, Безплатна телефонна линия www.samsung.com/bg/support 08008 726 78 64 (08008 SAMSUNG ) ROMANIA www.samsung.com/ro/support Apel GRATUIT CYPRUS 8009 4000 only from landline, toll free www.samsung.com/gr/support 80111-SAMSUNG (80111 726 7864) only from land...
Correct Disposal of This Product (Waste Electrical & Electronic Equipment) (Applicable in the European Union and other European countries with separate collection systems) This marking on the product, accessories or literature indicates that the product and its electronic accessories (e.g. charger, headset, USB cable) should not be disposed of with other household waste at the end of their working life.