ENGLISH (Original instructions)
Reversing switch lever
No load speed (min
• Due to our continuing program of research and development, the specifications herein are subject to change without
• Specifications and battery cartridge may differ from country to country.
• Weight, with battery cartridge, according to EPTA-Procedure 01/2003
The tool is intended for drilling and screw driving in wood,
metal and plastic.
General Power Tool Safety
WARNING Read all safety warnings and all
instructions. Failure to follow the warnings and
instructions may result in electric shock, fire and/or
Save all warnings and
instructions for future reference.
CORDLESS DRIVER DRILL
1. Use auxiliary handle(s), if supplied with the tool.
Loss of control can cause personal injury.
2. Hold power tool by insulated gripping surfaces,
when performing an operation where the cutting
accessory may contact hidden wiring. Cutting
accessory contacting a "live" wire may make exposed
metal parts of the power tool "live" and could give the
operator an electric shock.
3. Hold power tool by insulated gripping surfaces,
when performing an operation where the fastener
may contact hidden wiring. Fasteners contacting a
"live" wire may make exposed metal parts of the
Explanation of general view
Speed change lever
10. Action mode changing ring
13. Adjusting ring
Fastening wood screw
Fastening machine screw
Drilling into steel
Drilling into wood
power tool "live" and could give the operator an
4. Always be sure you have a firm footing.
Be sure no one is below when using the tool in
5. Hold the tool firmly.
6. Keep hands away from rotating parts.
7. Do not leave the tool running. Operate the tool
only when hand-held.
8. Do not touch the drill bit or the workpiece
immediately after operation; they may be
extremely hot and could burn your skin.
9. Some material contains chemicals which may be
toxic. Take caution to prevent dust inhalation and
skin contact. Follow material supplier safety data.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS.
DO NOT let comfort or familiarity with product (gained
from repeated use) replace strict adherence to safety
rules for the subject product. MISUSE or failure to
follow the safety rules stated in this instruction
manual may cause serious personal injury.
17. Grip pole
18. Side grip
20. Bit holder
10 mm x 90 mm
0 - 2,100
0 - 550
D.C. 18 V