Using the Countertop Light
The countertop light switch is
located on the left side of the
unit, and has three settings: HIGH,
LO, and OFF.
• For dimmer light, move the light switch to the
• For more illumination, switch to HIGH.
• To turn the light off, place Light switch to OFF.
Replacing the Bulb
1. Unplug the unit cord from the AC power
2. Unlatch the cover to open it.
3. Unscrew and remove the bulb.
4. Install the replacement bulb.
5. Swing the cover up and snap it in place.
6. Plug the cord into the AC outlet, and reset the
Care and Maintenance
Cleaning the Exterior
Prior to cleaning the exterior, be sure to unplug
the power cord from the AC power outlet. Wipe
the exterior with a soft, clean, and slightly water-
• Never open the cabinet under any
circumstances. Any repairs or internal
adjustments should be made only by a trained
• Warning: Never operate this product with the
• The apparatus shall not be exposed to dripping
The descriptions and characteristics in this owner's manual are for the purpose of general reference only and not as a
guarantee. In order to provide you with the highest quality product, we may make changes or modifications without prior
notice. The English version serves as the final reference on all product and operational details should any discrepancies arise in
CAUTION: Use only a 40-watt
appliance-type bulb or equivalent for
replacement. To prevent hazard, do not
operate light without the cover.
- DIGITAL 2 BAND RADIO RECEIVER
ON / OFF
3/5/03, 9:38 AM