To avoid damaging the surface of your appliance, do not
– cleaning agents containing soda, ammonia, acids or
– cleaning agents containing descaling agents,
– abrasive cleaning agents, e.g. powder cleaners and cream
– solvent-based cleaning agents,
– stainless steel cleaning agents,
– dishwasher cleaner,
– oven sprays,
– glass cleaning agents,
– hard, abrasive sponges and brushes, e.g. pot scourers,
– sharp metal scrapers.
The anti-slip mat can be removed for cleaning.
^ Clean the anti-slip mat by hand using warm water and a
little washing up liquid, and then dry with a cloth.
Do not put the anti-slip mat back into the drawer until it is
Do not wash the anti-slip mat in a dishwasher or washing
Never place the anti-slip mat in the oven to dry.
Cleaning and care