Colors are impure.
Check signal cable connector pins.
consult your place of purchase.
Do not expose the monitor to direct sunlight
Do not spill liquid on the monitor.
Do not attempt to open the monitor. You
may be hurt by electric shock. For service,
call your place of purchase.
Do not use your monitor when magnets or
electronic products are operating nearby.
Do not use harsh chemicals or strong
cleaning solvents to clean the monitor
Wipe it with clean, soft clothes
applied with mild solution.
Do not place anything on your monitor. Bad
ventilation may elevate temperature in the
2 Troubleshooting and
If there are bent or missing pins,