To create a contact:
, then tap Contacts.
2. Tap New to display a blank
3. Using the input panel, enter a
name and other contact
information. You will need ot scroll
down to see all available fields.
4. To assign the contact a category,
scroll to and tap Categories, then
select a category from the list. On
the contact list, you can display
the contacts by category.
5. To add notes, tap the Notes tab. You can enter text, draw, or create a
recording. For more information on creating notes, see "Notes:
Capturing thoughts and ideas" later in this chapter.
6. Tap OK to return to the contact list when done.
Using the summary screen
Tapping a contact on the contact list displays a summary screen. To
change the contact information, tap Edit.
Tap to change contact information
Tap to display notes