To specify save options:
1. With the document open, tap
2. From the pop-up menu, tap Save
Workbook As... to display the
Save As screen.
3. Change the file name by simply
typing a new one in the Name
4. Tap the down arrow in the Folder
field to select a folder where you
wish to place the file.
5. Tap the down arrow in the Type field to select a file format.
You can save the document you create or edit in a variety of formats:
Pocket Excel (.pxl)
6. Tap the down arrow in the Location field to indicate the location of
your saved file, either in the main memory of your device, or in a
storage card, if available.
7. Tap OK when done.
If you do not wish to save your workbook to a different format,
but would like to change the file name, folder, and location of
your document, simply tap Edit from the command bar, then
tap Rename/Move... from the pop-up menu to make your