Improve your indoor air quality with your new HEPAFresh
Multiple levels of cleaning include a combination HEPAFresh
that captures allergens, and Charcoal filter to remove odors.
Captures initial dust and allergen particles.
Contributes to the control and prevention of the growth of bacteria, germs and mold.
Captures 99% of dust and allergens.
*Pre-Filter and Charcoal Filter are combined into one layer that attaches to the HEPA Filter.
BEFoRE oPERATING THE AIR PuRIFIER:
1. Carefully remove your air purifier and combination filter from box and bag.
2. Select a firm, level and flat location for the air purifier.
* For proper air flow, locate the unit at least 1 foot from any wall or furniture.
* Make sure none of the grills are blocked.
3. Plug the power cord into a 120V AC outlet.
When moving the air purifier, always lift unit by the carrying handle located on back.
oPERATING THE AIR PuRIFIER:
1. Select the PoWER button on the control panel to turn unit ON. Power light will illuminate
2. Select FAN SPEED by pressing either low, medium or high control button. NOTE: The higher
the speed the faster the air is circulated through the unit.
3. Optional TIMER button can be selected. Unit can be set to turn OFF after 2, 4, 6 or 8 hours by
pressing the TIMER button and selecting the preferred hours when lit.
4. FILTER RESET - see page E-8 - INSTALLING & REMOVING FILTER.
5. SouND oN/oFF: This unit has been designed to provide audio feedback when the buttons are
pressed. You will hear a 'beep' each time you select a control button. If you prefer to disable
this feature, hold down BOTH the HIGH and MEDIuM setting buttons at the same time.
NOTE: The unit sound will reset if unplugged.
Air Cleaner XL
Air Cleaner XL.
AIR CLEANING LAYERS
Lock & Release
INSTALLING & REMovING FILTER
Combination Filter includes:
1 Pre-/Charcoal Filter
Filter lasts approximately 6-8 months
depending on use.
*Filter parts must
be removed from