Connecting the adapter and AC Power cord
• Check first to make sure that the power cord you use is the correct type required for
• The monitor has a universal power supply that allows operation in either 100/120 V
AC or 220/240 V AC voltage area. No user-adjustment is required.
• Plug one end of the AC power cord to the Adapter, and plug the other end into an
• For units using 120 V AC:
Use a UL-listed cord set, type SVT wire and plug rated 10 A/125 V.
• For units using 220/240 V AC:
Use a cord set consisting of H05VV-F cord and plug rated 10 A/250 V. The cord set
should have the appropriate safety approvals for the country in which the equipment
will be installed.
The monitor will be driven into Power Saving" mode by the control signal
from the display controller, as indicated by the amber-color power LED.
The power saving states will be kept until a control signal has been detected
or the keyboard or mouse is activated. The recovery time from Active OFF
state back to ON state is around 3 seconds.