CONNECTING TO A PC
Turn off your computer before performing the procedure below.
1. Connect one end of the VGA cable to the back of the monitor and connect the other end to the
computer's VGA port.
2. Connect one end of the HDMI to DVI-D cable (Dual input mode optional) to the back of the
monitor and connect the other end to the computer's DVI-D port.
3. Connect the audio cable between the monitor's audio input and the PC's audio output (green
4. Plug one end of the AC power cord to the LCD monitor's AC input socket, and the other end to
the Wall outlet.
5. Turn on your monitor and computer.
Figure.2. Connecting to a PC
Power AC Input