Driver Installation for Windows XP Users
1. If you have already connected Xponent to your computer,
disconnect it before beginning the installation.
2. We recommend that you download the most recent
Xponent drivers by going to the Support > Drivers page at
www.m-audio.com. This ensures that you have the newest
drivers available. If you do not have Internet access, insert
the Torq CD-ROM into your computer to install the drivers
that came with Xponent.
a. If you are installing drivers from the Torq CD-ROM,
the computer will automatically display the interactive
your computer fails to launch this application, you can
manually start it by clicking on Start > My Computer
> Torq CD-ROM. Next, select your product from the
menu and click "Install."
b. If you are installing drivers from www.m-audio.com,
simply double-click the ﬁle once it has ﬁnished
3. Follow the driver installer's on-screen instructions.
Torq Xponent Quick Start Guide
when the CD-ROM is inserted. If
4. At various points in this installation process, you may be
notiﬁed that the driver being installed has not passed
Windows Logo Testing. Click "Continue Anyway" to
proceed with the installation.
5. Once the installer has completed, click "Finish."
6. Attach Xponent to an available USB port and turn on