For use in vehicle
Use it in your vehicle
• Simply plug in the included 3.5mm cable jacks into your vehicle's Aux (3.5 mm) port and into the
back of the GE audio receiver.
• Then use a DC charger (sold separately) with a USB port and any micro USB cable
(sold separately) to power the GE Audio Receiver.
• The LED light will flash once to show the unit is powered and ready for being paired for
• Follow the section "Pairing your GE Bluetooth Audio Receiver" to connect a new device.
Use the audio receiver anywhere you have an available USB port!
CAUTION: For your safety, avoid using while driving or operating machinery.
• SBC codec support
• A2DP Bluetooth profile supported
• Bluetooth Class 2 (~33 feet (10M) line of sight)
• Audio RL audio output
• 8 devices ID storable
You can solve your problems from this section
No music from my stereo speaker:
• Make sure the audio receiver is powered.
• Make sure an audio cable is correctly and firmly connected to GE audio receiver.
• Make sure the volume of the stereo is set to a comfortable listening level.
• Make sure you are within range.
• Make sure the bluetooth function is open on your device.
• Make sure you are playing the audio from your device.