The filter can be found packaged inside the Air Purifier. It is recommended
to replace the filter every six months to maintain optimal performance.
Replacement filter model number is Filter
Installing the Filter
1. Unplug the air purifier from the electrical outlet.
2. lift to release the filter cover.
4. Replace filter into compartment.
Make sure the dark gray side
faces up towards you.
5. To install new filter reverse steps 1-4.
3. Gently pull filter from unit (*and
remove bag from the filter if the
unit is new).
Do NOT insert filter with
white pleated side facing up.
Dark gray side should
always face upwards.
Features: The filter is an all-in-one multi-stage filter.
layers of air cleaning include:
1. Charcoal removes odors and smoke.
2. hEPA captures 99.97% of airborne dust and allergens.
Cleaning the Unit
WARNING: To avoid serious injury from electric shock, the
unit must be turned OFF and unplugged from the power outlet
prior to any cleaning.
1. TURN ThE UNIT OFF AND UNPlUG ThE UNIT FROM ThE
2. Clean unit with a soft, damp cloth only. DO NOT pour or splash
water on the unit or use any abrasive type cleaner. Clean all
external surfaces, especially the air intake grills and air outlet.
3. Reposition the unit, plug power cord into power outlet
and turn ON.
Unit doesn't operate.
Check that unit is plugged in.
Call Customer Service at 1.855.260.5566.
No air circulating from unit.
Unplug unit: Check filter and
remove bag before first use.
Increase in noise level.
Make sure filter is clean.
Replace. Unplug unit: Open
bottom, remove filters and
make sure fan is clear.
Filter door does not
Check that the installation of the
filter is correct.