Wall Mounting (Optional)
NOTE: For use only with UL-listed Wall Mount Bracket.
To obtain a wall-mounting kit or height adjustment base, contact ViewSonic
your local dealer. Refer to the instructions that come with the base mounting kit. To
convert your Thin Client Monitor from a desk-mounted to a wall-mounted display, do
1. Verify that the power button is turned Off, then disconnect the power cord.
2. Lay the Thin Client Monitor face down on a towel or blanket.
3. Remove the base. (Removal of screws might be required.)
4. Identify one of the following VESA mount interfaces (a,b,c) located on the back of
your display (refer to "Specifications" page for your displays mounting interface).
Attach the mounting bracket from the VESA-compatible wall mounting kit using
screws of the appropriate length.
5. Attach the Thin Client Monitor to the wall, following the instructions in the wall-