• Wait for the saw to come to a complete stop. An unprotected, coasting blade will cause the saw to walk
backwards, cutting whatever is in its path. Be aware of the time it takes for the blade to stop after switch is released.
• Never use any blades with expansion or segmented (toothed) rims. This tool is not equipped with a lower guard.
• The tool is intended to be used with diamond wheels only. Do not use with abrasive discs, carbide tip blades
or stamped tip blades.
• Use only accessories rated at least equal to the maximum speed marked on the tool."
WARNING: Always use eye protection. All users and bystanders must wear eye protection that conforms to ANSI Z87.1.
WARNING: Keep hands away from cutting area and blade. Personal injury may result.
WARNING: Always plug extension cord into a GFCI protected outlet.
WARNING: To reduce the risk of electrocution, keep all connections dry and off the ground. Do not touch plug with wet hands.
WARNING: Never use saw with salt water or a conductive fluid.
WARNING: Avoid prolonged contact with dust from power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities
contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. To reduce your exposure to
these chemicals: work in a well ventilated area, and work with approved safety equipment, such as those dust
masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
• Wear protective clothing and wash exposed areas with soap and water. Allowing dust to get into your
mouth, eyes, or lay on the skin may promote absorption of harmful chemicals.
WARNING: Use of this tool can generate and/or disburse dust, which may cause serious and permanent
respiratory or other injury. Always use NIOSH/OSHA approved respiratory protection
appropriate for the dust exposure. Direct particles away from face and body.
WARNING: ALWAYS USE SAFETY GLASSES. Everyday eyeglasses are NOT safety glasses. Also use face or dust
mask if cutting operation is dusty. All users and bystanders MUST ALWAYS wear certified safety equipment:
• ANSI Z87.1 eye protection (CAN/CSA Z94.3),
• ANSI S12.6 (S3.19) hearing protection,
• NIOSH/OSHA/MSHA respiratory protection.
WARNING: Wear appropriate hearing protection during use. Under some conditions and duration of use, noise
from this product may contribute to hearing loss.
These tile cutters are designed for professional tile cutting applications. DO NOT use under wet conditions or in
presence of flammable liquids or gases. These tile saws are professional power tools. DO NOT let children come into
contact with the tool. Supervision is required when inexperienced operators use this tool.
FEATURES (FIG. A)
1. On / off switch
2. Lock-on button
3. Depth-of-cut adjustment lever
ASSEMBLY AND ADJUSTMENT
WARNING: Prior to assembly and adjustment always unplug the tool.
FITTING & REMOVING THE DIAMOND WHEEL (FIG. C) - AVAILABLE ONLY FOR TC1200
• Insert the diamond wheel (9) to the spindle.
• Grip outside flange with spanner (7) and turn socket wrench (6) counterclockwise.
WARNING: Be sure to tighten clamp bolt securely.
WARNING: Use only the recommended diamond wheel with the correct hole size.
• Follow the procedure above in reverse order.
CUTTING DEPTH ADJUSTMENT (FIG. D)
• To increase or decrease the depth of cut, loosen by pulling the Depth-of-cut adjustment lever (3) down.
• For minimum depth of cut, move/slide wing nut towards the "-" sign.
• To increase the depth of cut, move adjustment lever upwards, away from the base.
• At the desired depth of cut, secure the base by tightening the adjustment lever.
• At anytime, the depth-of-cut adjustment knob can also be set to a desired position to suit the user.
INSTRUCTION FOR USE
WARNING: Always observe the safety instructons and applicable regulations.
5. Brush Cap
6. Socket wrench