Write and Inspection for Plug and Play Communication
1. C onstruction of System
This system should be connected as shown below.
Note: PC clock speed should be below 266MHz. OS is PC-DOS.
Fixture Board can be connected directly to PC without Printer Cable.
2. EDID Write and Inspection Method
1) Run specified EDID write and Inspection program on PC-DOS mode.
The monitor turns into the self test mode.
2) Run the specified EDID write and inspection program under PC-DOS mode.
3) Key in the serial No. or Scan serial No. bar code.
4) Press "Return" key to write the EDID data.
5) Press "F1" key to inspect DDC1 communication.
6) Press "F2" key to inspect DDC2 communication
EDID DATA Format: Please refer the 3. EDID data File.